Auction Location: LJ Hooker Canberra City.
Set over two extremely spacious levels with gorgeous courtyard gardens, this beautiful town residence, backing reserve land is one that should absolutely be on your shopping list.
Rarer than hen's teeth, buying a townhouse in today’s competitive property market usually comes with associated costs such as body corporate fees…. Well not here! This incredible townhouse is separately titled… That is right - separately titled.
Spanning an impressive 200sqm of living space, the home is delightful from start to finish, it offers a great mix of open plan light filled living spaces with the ability to separate the zones to fit the family needs.
Outside an impressive English style garden greets you. This safe, secure backyard is made up of mature trees, beautifully landscaped gardens and has excellent entertaining areas. The property has convenient rear access for maintenance, which leads out to the protected old Gungaderra Homestead, where you will find walking trails and open grassland areas, which surround this magnificent location.
Four generous bedrooms with built-ins make up the accommodation facilities and the main bedroom includes a beautifully designed walk in robe which makes the best use of this generous space. Complete with a more than generous ensuite and its own balcony.
With so much on offer, this Harrison property is only a short distance to the popular local schools and shopping facilities of the Gungahlin Marketplace; you would be hard placed to find a better alternative.
With the new light rail fast becoming a reality, the Mapleton Avenue stop will be a short 350m walk from your front door.
Our realistic owners are serious sellers and looking to see the hammer fall to the highest bidder on the day, so be sure to make your interest known to avoid disappointment. EER 5.5.
• Separately titled… That’s right separately titled!
• Beautiful, functional modern kitchen, with premium appliances
• Four bedrooms with built in robes
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with zoning
• NBN FttP connected
• 2000lt water tank with Rainbank system plumbed throughout the property
• Gorgeous landscaped gardens with computerised irrigation
• Double garage with internal access
• Premium wool carpet throughout
• Crimsafe screens and 3m Windows tinting to all doors and windows
• Alarm system.